Log for boredom........

Time : 4.42 pm, Afternoon
Current Place : In the office
Doing : Nothing (since I finish work already.)

It is 4.42 pm now and I am bored already… just started work from 12 pm and now I have finish work. Actually not finish work but nothing to do except to just crap with friends and co-workers. Not to say there is much to talk because they are very busy with their work while I am too free. The weird part is always the free time. When I am busy they are free and while I am free, they are always busy. Because they are busy now and I have nothing for me to do, all that is available for me now is to blog. Ha ha ha ha ha.

The picture from the Annual Dinner of my company have been upload to my CPU and now I am thinking how to upload it to the net and where shall I put it in. I can’t put it in this blog because I do not have the program “Hello!” from blog spot but I do have “Multiply” and yahoo.web to upload it to. Problem now is the space, they provide very limited space and I don’t think I can put my pictures there for long. Maybe some will be upload on to friendster.

Bored! Bored! Bored! Bored! I have really nothing to do. Sometimes I am thinking of playing online games in the office computer or even “Maple” here. Since I have a lot of time (like about 5 hour free) every day, I think I waste my life here more than wasting at home. If only I can work from home, then I think it is much better because I can level more often and faster reach the level I want as soon as possible. Ha ha ha ha.. I am back to games again. It has been a long time I play RO and now I feel like playing again. Problem is, I do not know whether my account is still there or have been expired. If is expired, I will have to force myself to leveling again. Still miss Ragnarok Online and will be playing it again. XD For the mean time, I will be busy with my maple game for I am busy aiming to be a wizard as soon as possible.

Yuki, my dog have grown again. Well she is still very cute but as always, she is still very noisy for she I always alone. XD Sometimes I feel like buying another one dog to play with her. Then she will not be that bored and they can play with each other and we do not have to play with her soo much (actually, I seldom meet her because of the location). This time she is starting to shed her hair here and there. Lucky for us she is place in the back yard of our house. Well, my father is planning to throw her away but I feel it is a bit wasted because she is beautiful and I like her a lot even though she is naughty , noisy and playful. If is it possible I would really be happy to send her to a dog school in Malacca. Selangor do have a lot but I do not want to risk her vomiting again .. >_< href="http://loonloonster.multiply.com/photos">http://loonloonster.multiply.com/photos. They are all there.

Quotes for today:

Life has meaning only if one barters it day by day for something other than itself. Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: