Long awaited Moment


After so long, waiting and complaining and stress, I have FINALLY TENDER my resignation. At last I have the guts to resign. Ha ha ha ha. This took me VERY long to do create that damn letter and pass it to my manager. Haii…I am disappointed at myself. Anyway, there has been a lot of trouble and I have faces a numerous misery trials when I am in the company. Therefore, I think it is time to move on and face another challenge before I get to comfortable there (Which I think that feeling is starting to emerge).

With that decision, I have tender without a job to back up. Some of you may think that I am CRAZY to tender without a job, which makes your opinion same with my parents and most colleague, I think it is worth the while. For your information, my company require us to give TWO and I mean REALLY “2” months notice before you can really leave the company. Most of the companies out there required only one month but for some reason, my company needs TWO month. If I were to leave earlier than 2 month, I am required to compensate the company back with my salary. For that reason, I do not want to waste my salary on them... I am kind of taking the risk and if I do not get any job by the end of the month, I will just have to treat it as my “Long awaited Holiday” that I didn’t get from my current company. So give me your opinion whether it is good to take this risk or not. I want to know.

Since I have tender my letter, this means I am currently looking for a job. I am looking for a job which have something to do with design. If you guys have a vacancy in your company or any where, please do drop by a note to me. I would like to try my luck to find out whether I am still fit to be designer back. After 2 years away from the field, I know I will be counted as OUT-dated. However, I would still like to try my luck. Maybe… Maybe just one small company out there is willing to take me in their care. ^_^

Anyway, I am still busy with my portfolio. Have to start to create some new works and hope they will impress the interviewer. At the same time think of a way to play my online game. Ha ha ha. I am still a game idiot. Since Ragnarok Online have another free sever again, I will spend my bored time with it. But most of the time I will be running here and there to look for a good internet cafe to play. The phone line / streamyx still suck at my area. Or it is only I have that problem. I seem to DC all the time. The longest record I have was 1 hour while the shortest one was about 30 seconds. There are a few people told me that it could me the house phone cable. That makes it worst. I can’t call the landlord to fix his house phone cable. Haii...

Another thing that I am worried about is the salary of the new job. Will I be able to support myself? And it is far from my current place? My rental now is quite cheap but the situation in the house is bad. If I were to move out, I am sure I will not be able to get another cheap room like this. Anyway I have complained too much. Better stop now before all things seep out without control. ^ 0 ^

Btw, I would like to get some comments on the photography picture I took and upload into the album. It is the scenery from Redang. I have minimized the picture to a smaller file. Please Comment. I will love to know your opinion on it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: