Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie + Yuri Cup Cakes

The phase “live to eat” is something luxury in my opinion. It is when you have the option to choose whether to eat or not and most of the time it is something like comfort eating. Sometimes, I do implement this kind of lifestyle living when I can afford. Most of the time, it is the early of the month. That is the time when I am so call “RICH” for the moment.

When I am on the “RICH” mode, I will try to get someone to explore with me to try some new food. Last month, I went to try a bakery shop, Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie (that my other online friends have recommended) for breakfast. The review of the food was good that it intrigue me and my friend to try it out.

The Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie is another nice place for tea if you have nothing to do and no where to go on weekend. It has a classy looking bakery, atmosphere and the food there are good. I have yet to try having lunch there but the breakfast is fine. Their menu are mainly bread, buns, pastries but they have cakes & a few types of pasta. I think they have different set of menu for different days.

My breakfast was expensive and it is over my budget because I bought some other things along with it.. Ha ha ha ha. I had the breakfast set, a hot chocolate, a truffle chocolate cake and 3 macaroons. The breakfast and chocolates are good but I still don’t know who people fancy the macaroons… They are just too sweet. It took me almost 3 weeks to finish it…


















Not long ago, my friend came back from Singapore to introduce her BF (LOL) and we bought her cupcakes with octopus and fish as the theme (as she is so Sotong). I don’t think they can do squid, so octopus is the replacement. I manage to get one cupcakes for my photo.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: