looking for a house....

Hip hip hurray for me. I have gone through a lot of things these few months and I learn quite a lot weird stuff. Stuff that you can do in interview but not good things... XD [interviewer thought me one]. There is good news and bad news for my situation now. Well... bad news first, I am looking for a freelance design job. If any one knows about it, can intro to me lah... since I need it. Other than that, I am looking for a room. I have leach too long on my sister and cousin [though she don mind about it] I is it possible. I am looking for one near Puchong’ IOI mall because there is where food if nice. I don’t mind in Subang’s Summit also. If I can’t find it or get one that is suitable for me... looks like I have to stay in nilai. Sob sob sob sob sob… To add more trouble to it, I want to play PS2 because I say my cousin’s friend stack of RPG games and all of them I want to play. The effect of playing….. I don need to say any more, I got addicted to those games. There is one game, Fatal Frame, which is some kind of ghost story and it is very interesting. It is about 2 sisters who “was reborn again” went into a haunted village that seems to be lose from the map for a long time after the festival. The objective of the game is to catch or exercise the ghost through a camera. It is nice and the game is eerie... the graphic is much better than silent hills games a loootttt… I think my younger sister will like it a lot since she flavors ghost story so much. With this, my resolution to get PS 2 will come true... Very very soon this year... I am still waiting for a job call from cr8 adv… if it is possible. I really would like to work there. The environment there is great and I kind of love it. But too bad, I am still waiting for their calls. Sob sob. Other than that, I think there is no more…

Now for the good news is…… I will be getting cash soon... At the end of the month. I am really happy.. got income now. Muahahahahhahaha… my wish to get PS 2 will be sooonn…. Another good thing is, PS 3 coming out and it is full of function that I will not used. Hahahahha.. like Bluetooth, DVD burner and so on. Hai.. this makes me wonder whether I should buy PS3 a not since I don’t used the other function much…

Yesterday, I was so free so I decide to play with my friend and ask to married me. Then I told that friend of mine about our what life will be :

We will be dating for 30 min. Then kiss for 15 min, go to bed [hotel, u know what it means lah. Takkan u so stupid] 5 min, register for marriage certificate ->3 min, married [ceremony with flowers and so on]à2min, honey moon in Japanà1min, then we immediately divorce within 30 sc..

So that is my life with my friend within 1 hr…. so short but memorable…..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: