New Life of Mine????

Hihihihi... Suiki/Julie here and working now not having fun but also having one now. hahah..weird leh. I have a job now and I am working in HSDM [which have connection to HSBC bank but not a bank] now. It is quite fun and it it very far from the course I have studied, graphic design. Now I am working as a Global Support Executive, which I am still not very sure which part I will have to take later. I found out there are a lot of department that thye have hired and I may be working for HongKong region. Still I am not sure for I will have to go through another assesment again at the end of the second week that will be next week. Forgot to annouce/type that I have start work for about a week.

Next week will be my second week. There isn't much to say about this job other that it is very a custormer service work and I have to wake up very early to get to work for the first 3 weeks. You will soon see a dead body of me next year if this keep on going. I have to wake up 4.30 am to get ready and get to the pick-up point before 5.40 am which is too early for me but I manage to wake up by force. I am going to die, lacking of sleep every night. soon you will see a rare animal in replace of me, walking around the working area and Klang [Panda]. The job enviroment isn't very bad but it is also not very good. it have a lot of things that I kind of like it and but lack on the same problem when I studied in LimKokWing University. No food, No shoping mall and heat. Lukcy for me that I do not have to go out to find food and the food here is not very bad. For the moment, I am at bliss becasue I do not have to do any work and just play around. They are training me for the moment with the skills and the basic information that they want us to know. It is almost like going to lecture class again. The good olds days where we have to rush to finish our work and pass up. There are some diffrent in this lecture and other lecture, we do not have much work but to just sit there and stare at the slides for the first week and then chat when we have time. Actually we have a lot of time but we cannot do what every we want like last time.

Rules in HSDM is very diffrent and we have to keep a lot of things "shut up". Can't tell you much about it. Stuff like pen-drive and laptops are phrobited to be brought for security reason. So now I am like a zombie sitting in the class doing nothing and stare into a few eyes and smile. That is my daily job now and will be changing soon after induction pass. Not everything in this bank is bad but there are a lot of privilage working here also. For example I have some advantages in bank account and so on. A lot of the fee were "wave" and i can get a lot of thing by just paying RM 30 to open a account. => Very very very benifitial. Maybe I will be able to get some diskaun in loan also[that is if I work long enough]...

This talk about the work keeps reminding me about my salary. I have already plan out what I am going to buy and spend when I get my pay. Muahhahahahhah. => My long long long dream, my Play Station 2... I have plan to grab it while I can afford it. That planning exclude the plaing of the rent, car, parent,food and so on. XD I hope after deduction on EPF and others, I hope I have enough to buy the Play Station 2 becasue I will find a time and way to get it even though I have to borrow money from them. I need it becasue I want to "touch" it before I get the Play Station 3. I will, don worried even i have to rob a bank. Play Station 3 have evolude to a very high tech CPu and I feel that I can only used half of the function they provide. Any way, I think I have talk too much and will be stoping here for the moment... You will see me again blogging when I have too free time during my working hours... Got to get some things to eat first.. Don't woried for I will be back soon..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: