New things to add to my life,,,,,


This month is one of the months that I have over spend my budget for something and I will really have a lot of trouble paying back all the things. Normally I will just be counted as "POOR" at the end of the month but this time, it seems that this time, I will be declare "BANKRUPT" and into the category of "NEED MONEY!! READY TO SELL OF ORGAN PARTS". Wow... first time for me… hahahaha I don't know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing.. Any way there are a few reasons for my bankruptcy. One is because of my friend's birthday present and.. Another thing is... I have a NEW DOG!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha.. Still young but ok lah.. You can see the picture at Multiply.

This time, the dog is a male and he is a beagle. HOHOHOHOHOHohohoo.. Though I like furry dogs. This one is not bad also. He is quite and not very demanding. Just maybe in the morning he wants to come out and pee or shit. Finding a name for him is quite hard because I am not sure which one he suit and does my parent know how to pronounce it or not. The process was hard because a lot of names come out and not all are ok. XD Especially my younger sis name. It is all her favorite idols like Arashi, Kaneshiro, and lots more. My mom has chosen "Erni". After thinking long, we all have finally decided on the name YUKA!!!!! XD... Yipeee... At last, he has a name.

Training Yuka toilet training is a bit hard because he is still young and don't know about not shitting here and there. That has always been a pain in the ass because I am not always there [working] and then I need some one to feed him when I am away. Lucky Jessie, my housemate is willing to help me to feed him. Well he has to be patient for I am not always very free. So I just hope he will adapt to it and he learn toilet training very fast.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: