Something I found Interesting...


Well it is not exactly I have something got to complain this time.. but I have read something interesting from one of my books.. Maybe some have heard it before. It goes like this;

'You don't belong to yourself.
There's not a single person in this world who only belongs to themselves.
Everybody relates to others and shares something with them.
That's why we can't be free of others.
That's what makes us fell joy and sadness....
And Love....'

I think this good.. Well it is true but just some people don't notice it and they keep hurting them self.... I don't know what I am talking about now...To blurr already...Arrgghh...Should get more fresh air...Anyway, that I what I want to blog...Just those sentences above.......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: