MY LANDLADY IS A FK BITCH


After staying for so long in my current rented room, I know that my stupid landlady is more than a fucking BITCH. It all started when I have drop my client’s pendrive somewhere outside of my rented room and I am afraid that the children (landlord’s one) will play with it and damage it. Let me stress on something. The pendrive is my client’s one and it have all the work that I have done so far. So it is important and I am supposed to have a meeting with her. I have back up some but not the latest work. So I call back to ask someone to help me to pick it up and keep it safe. At the first call (9 am), landlady pick up. When I told her the situation and she said “I am sorry. I am too tired to go down. I am still sleeping.” So I have no choice but to ask the maid to help me pick it up. On the 2nd call (10:30am), I call again to check out on the status. Again the landlady pick up, and she said “Sorry. I am still upstairs and I don’t want to go down. All my children are downstairs and I don’t want them to cling on me calling me mummy, mummy”. WTH. What the kind of mother are you? Anyway, I have to call the maid again. The maid found it and I told her to KEEP IT SAFE. She cannot LOST it. All my work is in there. When I come back, I will take it from her and then I stress again to NOT LOST IT and she promise not to lose it.

When I came back and they have come back from the restaurant, I ask the maid where my client’s pendrive is. That was when she told me that she LOST it and think that it might be somewhere in the house. Of course I got mad and told her that she should have put it somewhere safe. Then I started my “anxious” mode and when looking for the whole house for it. After looking for quite sometime, I gave up looking while the maid continues looking for it. I have told the landlord that if the maid cannot find the pendrive, she MIGHT need to compensate a bit. I will not have her to bear all of the cost because it is partially my fault also. At that time the landlord just say “OK” and I went back to find all the backs up files and redo the latest work just in case we really cannot find it. Later (at 2 am), I felt bad and went out to apologize on my action to the maid and explain everything. We have discussed and settle with sharing the cost without a grudge. Both of us are fine with it. If it is very cheap, then she will have to pay only RM10 for it while I bear the rest of the cost.

From this part of the story is where I have started to dislike my landlady.

Early the next morning, the maid has founded (around 3am) the pendrive somewhere on the mattress and came to pass me the stupid fucking message from the landlady. “Tell Miss Tan (me) that I am ANGRY at her” What the hell!!! You just woke up and this stupid message comes without reason. Since I am preparing for work I don’t have time to go and ask what in detail happen. So the maid gave me a summary of what she told the landlady.

“Maam tanya saya pukul berapa tidur. Saya beritahu dia pukul 3 pagi. Lepas to maam marah saya kenapa tak tidur dan pergi cari benda kakak. Saya juga ada beritahu maam, kakak ada bincang dengan saya and minta maaf dengan saya. Saya tak apa dan boleh kongsi bayar dengan kakak. Tapi maam tak mahu dengar. Suruh saya beritahu kakak bahawa maam marah dengan kakak.”


What the shit she wants. Ignoring what happen at the moment and rush to work. That day was a VERY unlucky day for me. Things went wrong from the start maybe because I got affected by the stupid message.

When I came back from work, the landlord confronted me and said I owe the maid an apology. !%@#%$^*@#^*!@!* What did I do until I need to apologize again. He start by saying that it is my fault that I lost my things and I have no right to demand money from the maid because she is doing me a favor by helping me find it. I should come back and find it. Yes. That part is correct. However, it is her responsibility to keep it safe because she promise to do so. Once you promise you have to keep the promise and it have nothing to do with favor. I really want to fucking answer him back that time “I am also doing a favor by placing 100% of my trust on her when she promise to do so that time. And the way you are saying now tells me that it is very STUPID of me to do so. You are saying that I should not TRUST her at all.” FUCK. I have the feeling that the idiot landlady didn’t tell her husband every thing and purposely accuse me and told him another story. I am very sure she didn’t tell him the real story because he silent down when I told him I already apologize earlier to the maid. If he doesn’t believe, then he can go and ask the maid. Still there is a tension. I am so fucking mad at them at that time and I don’t want to meet them at all.

Later that day when I talk to the maid(we usually have pet chat), she said that landlady scold her horribly when she cannot take care of 3 young children and always bring up the incident of her helping me to find the pendrive. @&^@#%%?#>< Just because of this she is so mad about it and she cannot forgive?? What have this to do with her? It is the problem of me and the maid. The maid is cool about it. I am cool about it already. SO WHAT THE FUCK SHE HAS TO INTERFERE. She as a mother, she don’t want to take care of the children and always keep hiding in that stupid bedroom. WHAT RIGHT DOES SHE HAVE TO BUTT IN OUR PROBLEM AND HOW CAN SHE CALL HERSELF A MOTHER!!!!!! I have never seen her take care of her children at home at all!!! All she does is throw 3 small girls to the maid and expect the maid to do cooking and cleaning while entertaining the children?? She only comes down when she is hungry in the afternoon.

Until today, that bitchy landlady is still mad at me and ignoring me. What do I care. She is not an important person in my life but what I hate is, she keeps saying she is a Christian and people should forgive (from last time conversation). On the other hand, she cannot forgive this small thing. That bitch is giving a bad name to the Christian people. If she wants to keep that grudge then it is up to her. She can fucking forget about asking me for any favor next time. I am not doing anything for her already. After staying with her for so long and helping her so many times, she can be said as “Kacang lupakan kulit” person, an ass bitch. I am not helping her to any emergency anymore. Not even like last time, sending that bitch to the hospital. Now I know why everyone doesn’t like to stay here. From the entire previous tenant complains, I have heard them complaining on the landlady the most in every conversation.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Moi!
Walao eh! U sounds soooooo angry gal~ wow.. for me, i will get angry too~
about the fact that she claimed to be a Christian~ hmmmm, i guess everyone is not perfect rite? anyway, cool down gal~ just do what is right and forget about the incident lor hehe
Merrrry christmas!!!!!!