Recent updates on myside and my complains


Hello, It has been a very very long time since I write and complain on things.. So now I am going to compile all the complains that I have and summarize the time line of my latest update all in one blog.

First I have change my job for quite sometime already and I am currently working as an in-house designer. Our company is a small company (according to the boss). The job is a bit nice and good for me as a newly starter. Learning quite a lot of things regarding printing but having a hard time continuing the previous designer’s job. I don’t even know what she is doing and the boss didn’t quite know about it also. Haii… the hand over from the previous designer was only half a day and most of the time she just talk about the company and told me some “advise for working”. Ha ha ha. Just some tips on work. However, she didn’t tell me how and where to find her files. She didn’t tell me on the project she is working on. Which makes me VERY blur when the boss suddenly come and ask me on that topic. Huh? What the hell…!! I got the shock of my life on that.

Working here is nice and at the same time it is not worth the salary. It is nice when the boss is out of the office or she is oversea. Life in office is EVEN better when BOSS’S Precious is not in the office also. Our boss has a favorite gal or I should call her the “Personal Assistant” instead of marketing staff. She will ask only her for opinion and then ignore most of our suggestion. It is so obvious that even me, the new staff can see it on the first week. The favorite gal will spend most of her day online at friendster, msn, yahoo messenger and etc,etc. As a marketing staff, it is her responsibility to meet and serve the client that came to our shop. However, she will always pass the customer to other staff (including me that don’t know anything that time) and gave and excuse that she is very busy with work while on her screen she is on yahoo messenger. What is so busy about that?

The boss is also very fussy, picky, demanding and fickle minded. How can you say one thing now and then say another thing contrast to your words in the same conversation? What the hell. You want this concept or that concept? You want to print out or not? You always suggest things when it already happen? You are the one who knows it and still you denied it after that. Always start to blame on people when something goes wrong. The boss didn’t even provide the medical insurance for me. To make it worst, she verbally said supposedly I will be entitle to my annual leaves after working for one year only. I am not to have any annual leaves within the first year. !?@$^#*%^%*#$. Where got a law like that in Malaysia. I have ask other employer and they said that there is no such law in Malaysia. Damn. I am WORKING OT FOR FREE ALSO!!! She don’t want to give OT…!!!! I have to stay back and work because I have to meet her ridiculous deadline that she gave me..

There is “nun” who is so jealous about every thing and keeps complaining her stuff to me. So I got to know quite amount of things from her. Haii. I am force to listen to her nagging and complain. Attitude problem. Just because you are older doesn’t mean you can joke on other people but other people can’t do the same to you. What the hell. How can you just say that because you are old already you cannot change and we have to change because we are younger. There are times for us to change and adapt to you while you cannot change and adapt to us. Don’t use age to make an excuse to not change yourself. If it is like that, then I just want to say that you have no right to an adult. Just stay at an old lady and rot. If you can’t take a joke, then don’t come and make a joke other people. You are not the only one have troubles at home. We all have and we have to solve it ourselves. Just because you have work to do doesn’t mean that I don’t have work to do. Just because I always have to look at the screen doesn’t mean that I don’t have to think and work it out? What you think? I can just do something without taking time to think?

Working with a client is also problem. When it is end of the month of course you will ask for your payment. She said that I always ask for my payment in advance. WTF. When I finish my work for the month, of course I will ask for the payment at the last week of the month. There is nothing wrong with it. That is how the “part time” system works unless you have an agreement and it said otherwise. To make it worst, I am doing a favor for her by printing out the draft for free. Do you know how much a color printing cost just for an A4? And it is not one piece? At least 5 pieces. Not counting the car petrol to send the draft to her. Damn. I should ask her for more money instead of what I am having now.

Shit! After all this stupid things, I think I want to have a very long long vaction. I am mentally tired and stress because of human. How come some human are just born to be a pain in the ass for another human? The next year, when I resign from this job, I hope will get at least one month vacation before I start the new job again. I didn’t get that long vacation that I want this year. So I hope I can get one. Anytime will do. At the same time I still hope I will get a better job in Singapore. If I do, then I will be one step closer to my aim in career.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: