::...Kuala Selangor, Here I come and Good by Freedom...::

Kuala Selangor will be my last vacation spot for the next 2 years until I have enough to go traveling again. Cash has been ok for me since I have some saving in the bank but I will not be able to buy my PS2 as soon as I wanted it to be. Looks like I have to wait for a few more months before I can even feel the touch of the PS2 skin. Hai… I have been waiting for so long to have it but it seems like it is going further and further… All the money that I have been saving for that PS 2 is getting lesser and lesser. Since I have to start working in Nilai soon. I hope that I will not spend too much on food since I like to eat a lot. Looks like I have to get ready my diet + saving-food-money plan into action soon. Maybe then I will be able to buy the stuff I want.

Well it is my first time to Kuala Selangor and I wonder what is there to c other then firefly, my friends are planning to go there just for the fire fly and I am not sure what else is there. Should I bring a laptop there? Just in case I am bored but it will be very risky to do it. Just in case we have to go somewhere else and do not have a place to put the stuff. Hope it will be a good place and not a very very "ulu" place. I want to go "lepak" when I reach there. Like I wrote in the pervious blog, I cannot live with out Internet. I do hope the new place has Internet and I do not have to suffer for it. I cannot live with out the net… Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!…

Any way, my mom have problem with my new work place. Because I will be dealing with paint a lot but not direct contact with it, she still worried about all the chemicals and stuff. I do not hope to work there long but if I have no choice, I will have to work there for about 6 months. Least. By then I really hope to get another good job by then. Maybe I will be lucky to get another good pay job. I think I will find a freelance job while working with this company. Since he didn’t say I can’t and I think it will be in private also. I am so bad. I still haven’t get a look at the new work place yet but I hope it will be a good place and at least better from my expectation. I hope it don crash down and gone worst then want I have thought. I will have to suffer if I cannot cope with it. Hope hope hope hope. That’s all I can do. I don’t think I can expend much from there cause there are not much designing stuff for me to do. I will just have to color the drawing and then pass up to the workers and I do not find it as a good job even though it looks like an easy pay job. I am sure the boss will call me to do more than the stuff they said. Sigh… If the situation is like that, I better ask for an allowances or OT pay

"To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness."-John Dewey

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn."-David Russell

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: