Take or leave it...

What is the first thought that come thru your brain when u hear the sentence, “XXXX, we have decide to employ you.” Will my first thought will be, “Yeah!! I am saved from the word BANKRUPT.” I have manage and found a job in Nilai that are sure to employ me but on the other hand, I am not sure whether I want to work there a not. Nilai is not a bad place to work but the place might be a bit hard for me to stay since I need to have the Internet with me to survive. Without it…. I will die or bored unless I have my PS 2[Play station 2], which I haven’t bought it yet. Soon… Soon it will come into my small hands will pride. If it doesn’t, I will have to invest in my friends work [something like direct selling and I have to pay 2.5 k to do it.] Back to the topic, working in Nilai. I will be working wit a paint company and I have a very easy job [I think it is]. I just have to print out the stuff and add colors to it. Easy right? But I also have to survey and do a lot a lot of research on the community. I have quite a reasonable pay but I do not think it can support my old car and me. I have to drive to work and that is for sure unless I have a scooter to accompany me, on a long lonely and “ulu” way to work place. It will be good in I go back early b4 dark, but what happen if I have to do OT? Then, I will have to meet some thing that float alone in the middle of the road, white and Smokey and give me the shivers to the spine. So car is a must no matter what happens. Life sucks sometimes but can’t be help. I will consider it if I can find a room near my friend’s house and it have Internet. I will be happy and won’t mind working there. Cost of living in Nilai is much cheaper than KL or Selangor. So now I have to thinking about it more and more b4 going to work…. Haiii..

Another thing is the business that my friend suggested. She says it is very profitable and fast to get cash. From the way she explains the procedure it is fast and easy, and I do believe it will be a fast way to get money but there is a few problems with it. First problem is the modal to start investing and how to get it. I can‘t just simply ask 2.5k fm my mom and start it. Whatever way I try it will for sure to come into a rejection. So I have to delay it. The other problem is the way they work and the whole company system. It is a system where people keep investing and investing only and they get the interested every time the other people or the people under them succeeded a sale. I can’t actually explain every thing and the procedure here in this blog because u needs another person to tell you the whole situation in person only you will understand. Until now...I am not quite sure about what the works is about. I will think about it when I have the money to provide the modal. I will think of it as an investment in the future but for now, No way I can join that kind of work. Too risky.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Deepblue said...

Sounds like u are going to nilai...AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...and bout that fast cash that u said..it sounds like a pyramid type that u need to find a few members to join and so on...risky...but depends on what product that u are selling though..Well..lastly all the best to u.. even though is not sincere...lololololx =P