sleepy and short.

What wrong with my eyes? Because of comic

Some people wonder how I can stare on the surface of the monitor for the whole day a avoid it for eat, sleep and toilet. Well some of us out there can do it while others don’t. Well, it depends on activities that you are doing while facing the monitor. Most of the time I will be downloading my never ending collection of manga. Manga = Japanese comic. Reference for people who don’t know the meaning. It is never ending because different group of fans out there release their hard work n the different day and there are thousand of them here and there. I do see various manga from Hnter X Hunter [which are more to boys, action, fantasy] to “Shoujo” manga[girl, romance, date, relationship]. Not only that. I also download one type of manga that most Malaysian won’t acpect them, “Yaoi & Yuri” [for those who don’t know this Japanese term, it is gay, lesbian, sensual manga]. I know not every one will like it but I read every thing. Most of my college friends knew about it already and they are used to my weird hobby. I even have a guy friend requesting Yuri & Eechi manga’s website form me. I am quite open in these part but not all.. Weird right.

Anyway, every time I face the comp. There will sure be some bugger that will come and kacau kacau even there a busy sign there. Either that bugger don’t understand sign language. They do not undestand that I am busy of hsome weird cool. Any way. I have to stop already,,..i am getting woied.my enegery. I need to go back to the lovely bed and have my beacuty sleep. Today’s blog will be short and usless.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Daffy said...

hehehe when u sleepy.. u tend to make spelling mistakes or u might not even know wat u are typing hahah.. happens to me too..
check ur last few sentence la hehe blur blur.. :P